Crowdestor is Estonian-based marketplace for direct peer-to-peer lending which enables users to invest directly in loans granted on platform. Company was launched in 2018 and has funded and facilitated capital to 17 projects based in Latvia, Germany, United Kingdom, Russia and over 4000 investors have already invested more than €5 million in loans listed there.
Crowdestor loans are in transport, real estate and startup projects.
Key facts about Crowdestor
- Estimated annual returns: Up to 21%
- Launched: 2018
- Auto-invest: No
- Loan security: Yes
- Provision fund: Yes
- Buyback guarantees: No
- Registered investors: 4000+ in April 2019
- Minimal investment: € 50
- Time to become invested: instantly
- Time needed managing: Low
- Regulation: Crowdestor works under the jurisdiction of Estonian law
- Country of operation: Estonia
- Defaulted loans: 0%
- Borrowers verification: By the platform
- Accepted currencies: Euro
- Accepts investors from: Worldwide
Crowdestor is a standard lending-based crowdfunding platform and every loan is structured in a direct investment structure. This makes it easier to better examine the risks involved since you know that you are lending directly to the company/owner of the property.
Pros and Cons of Crowdestor
- – User-friendly and Instinctive dashboard for investors
- – Investment policy can be adopt to purchase whole loans based on pre-defined formula or invest into fractional loans across the market
- – Opened to investors globally
- – BuyBack Fund
- – High interest rates
- – Not regulated (as there are no guidelines for crowdfunding platforms in Estonia)
- – No Auto Invest tool as of 2018.
Mintos, Twino, Savy, Neofinance, RoboCash, Viainvest, Envestio, TFG Crowd
Register with Crowdestor
Like most of the crowd funding and best p2p lending platforms, registering at Crowdestor is simple and easy to do. Whether you’re an individual investor or investing as a company All you need is an email address to open your account. Crowdestor complies with KYC (Know Your Customer) and you therefore need to provide an identification document to verify yourself.
Once you are verified registrant on the platform, the next step is to add funds to your account. Unlike some other fintech investment platforms, you do not need to have a European bank account in order to invest in Crowdestor.
Are you already investing in Crowdestor or in any other peer to peer lending platform? Leave your comments and share Crowdestor review below.